Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~ Quotes ~ ( Girls Only!!! )

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Most of us girls.. Would always or just fallen for a guy... Correct? So, did i. And boy, better believe me. That there is always a perfect person just for you. When being close or being miles away. (Sadly, we broke up 5 days ago. I miss you ): Please come back to me.. ><" )   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


*** Its a true fact. In Love, there is always something to be afraid of.


**Never happened to me, but its understandable.
( For the boys or gals who needs to prove what they got. )

Agreed.

Its true! Now, don't be shy and spread the LOVE!!




Like Taylor Swift's Love Story


My world used to be black and white until...




When you lose that person you'll...

Smile. Laugh. Forgive. Believe and love all over again. (When your ready :3 )

~Secret love~ Take me away <3 ( Kyaaa~! )

Yes, this is common in love or break ups. (Mostly break ups or having a crush on someone purposely)

 Four Leaf Clover! O:

 I love it when you smile.  ♥

 Its true. dont change anything about yourself~!

 In a relationship or distance lovers


:) Secrets. If you love someone 10% or less would go up and ask without fear. Yet... the rest would be stalking and watching them o_o Please dont do that. They will think your just weird. (Unless its a friend, they are used to the weirdness ^^ )

2 comments:

  1. love theses quotes used one of them a long time ago and my bf (now x-bf) loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god...... this so lovely <3

    ReplyDelete