Thursday, December 22, 2011

Unforgettable - Paula DeAnda (Music To Enjoy)

To the girls with the broken, yet happy to be single.  :)  -Nano San




Lyrics :

Oh Oh OhhI'm Unforgettableyeah Ohh
Verse one:
You wanted it your wayAnd boy you know I said okayNow you only have yourself to blame(whoa whoa)Cause when we were togetherYou'd tell me what you didn't likeAnd now you went out and got "the type"(ummm)
From the get goBoy i told youThat she'll neverGive you what you needBut you didn't careWhy you calling me?
Chorse:
So you miss meSo you miss usMore than you ever done beforeWhy you want me?
You were in loveIt was undeniableSo I..Sit and laughWhile you grieve
Boy you had it your wayyou knew thisBefore you chose to goI'm UnforgettableUh-huhUh-huh
I'm Unforgettable
Uh-huhUh-huh
verse 2:
Now your heart is achingAnd you say you didn't knowBut I got to say I told you so(whoa whoa)And now you keep sayingThat everything has changedYou wanna give it all you got again
From the get goBoy i told youThat she'll neverGive you what you needBut you didn't careWhy you calling me?
Chorse:
So you miss meSo you miss usMore than you ever done beforeSo,Why you want me?You were in loveIt was undeniable
So I..Sit and laughWhile you grieve
Boy you had it your wayyou knew thisBefore you choose to goI'm Unforgettable
Bridge:
I had a hard time to believe (umm)That you choose her instead of meWell boy just go out and seeBut there's no better (no better)No better than me(I'm Unforgettable)No oneNo oneBetter than meI'm Unforgettable
Chorse:
So you miss meSo you miss usMore than you ever done beforeWhy you want me?You were in loveIt was undeniable
So I..Sit and laughWhile you grieveBoy you had it your way
you knew thisBefore you choose to goI'm Unforgettable


(Repeat x2 )

( Picture found on tumblr. Remake by me ^^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment